RLP Loga

RLP Loga

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Let me refer you to a Great Agent!

Winter has arrived in Southern Ontario with full force, over the last couple of weeks.  I am sure there are some of you who are already sick of shoveling, especially in the London or Barrie areas. I know my friends in Shelburne are getting hit hard as well.
We are entering the time of year when many people start to think, I want to move south for the winter or permanently, I can’t handle the winter anymore!!
If you hear someone say that, just let me know and I can hook them up with a great Realtor in the south. I have contacts all across the US and Canada. These are people that I have met at events as well as people in my Royal LePage Network of Agents.
Even if you are only a couple of hours away from Brampton I have many contacts all around Ontario that I would trust my Clients, Friends and Family with. In Fact just last week I met some great agents from Hamilton, Ottawa, Montreal and Thorn hill.
So if you or your Family or Friends has a hard time finding a Real estate agent in your area or the area in which you want to move to.  Give me a call and I can refer you to one that will take care of you just as I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment